HIEQS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Vision of one, needs the Power of many.
Let the fruits of your actions speak.
Whatever the mind can believe, the mind can achieve.
What the mind dwells, the body acts upon.

Ferrari F2012.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deeshal

Ferrari F2012. Empty
PostSubject: Ferrari F2012.   Ferrari F2012. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:56 am

How can the Ferrari F2012 be developed into a winning car? Can anybody throw some detailed suggestions???
Back to top Go down
http://www.hieqs.org
carl21

Ferrari F2012. Empty
PostSubject: Ferrari    Ferrari F2012. EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:28 pm

It's already a winning car. The first race was the proof lol!
Back to top Go down
deeshal

Ferrari F2012. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferrari F2012.   Ferrari F2012. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Carl, i don't know whether you are an f1 fan or have really watched the 1st race. but the car is a dog of a car. maybe you looking at it from a perspective of scope for improvement due its unique and aggressive design but at the moment it's still a bad car. Too much drag, low downforce, slow speed at exit of corners and poor traction and unpredictable behaviour. The car is all over the place. To me after the 1st 2 races and also looking back at the preseason testing, it is quite obvious that ferrari has either made a fundamental mistake in aero package or has built their car around an exhaust system which showed excellent data in CFD and tunnel but in real life is not working. i.e ferrai has correlation issues... My thought is that ferrari went with a low stepped nose, pull rod for low CoG suspension at the front and high rake in an attempt to have maximum flow under the car but their lack of expertise in aero is hitting them. In f1, all the components need to work in harmony i.e you cannot build a car that have only few components that work, as each individual component play a pivotal role in generating the downforce, speed and balance of the car...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hieqs.org
carl21

Ferrari F2012. Empty
PostSubject: Ferrari    Ferrari F2012. EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 pm

The car is not a dog. It's a winning cat XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ferrari F2012. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferrari F2012.   Ferrari F2012. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferrari F2012.